Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Steering Wheel Stereo Controls ** CHEAP!!**

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2002, 04:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Re: Steering Wheel Stereo Controls ** CHEAP!!**

Thanks for the info, moving to the Classifieds.
Old 05-17-2002, 12:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Steering Wheel Stereo Controls ** CHEAP!!**

Hey guys, For those of you that have been around awhile will and came from LS1.com will remember me as STEALTH!! I used to sell lot's of "interfacing equipment" to you guys for the Monsoon system from where I used to work at The Good Guys in Southern California.

Anyway, I just bought several of PAC's Steering Wheel Control Interfaces at discounted prices because they are last year's models. These are still brand new in the box and never have been opened, and come with a full warranty!!

For those of you who aren't familiar with these.......This piece will allow you to KEEP your factory steering wheel radio controls and use it with your AFTERMARKET stereo! For more information here is a link below for better description.

http://www.go2pac.com/flash1024v2.html

Go to "Products" then the first line should read, "SWI-X Universal Steering Wheel..........

This link shows you the 2002 model. I am selling the previous model........the description is the same though. By the way, the model I am selling only has 3 wires to hook up!!

I am selling these for $45 SHIPPED any where in the continental US. Alaska and Hawaii will have to pay actual shipping charges.

I will take credit cards via PayPal or Money Orders ONLY! If you are local...we can talk.

Better act FAST as I expect these to go quickly since I am putting this out to other boards!!

See ya,
Robert