Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Clear corners

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2003, 12:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Clear corners

I got some clear corner lenses installed and I really like the new look. (Pics to come when I can get the car out and take some.) My question is, does anybody know of a better bulb to put in the lense that will be brighter than the stockers. A set of orange bulbs came with the lenses but I want a brighter white bulb. Anybody know where I can get some? Brand?
Old 11-15-2003, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Getting a hotter bulb will be suicide to those clears. They will (as you will begin to see slowly) barely not melt to a pile of goop with the bulbs you have in now.

I had a set, and melted them with regular bulbs, so I got another set, used hyper-amber LEDs, and a custom wiring job, and havent had a problem yet. Without a custom harness though, its useless. Ill try and dig up my old post about the wiring.
Old 11-15-2003, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

what kind of clear corners did you get? I was looking at the ones that are sold on ebay, are they any good? They are cheaper than anywhere else and just wondering if anyone has or heard of them? They are labeled Euro lights on ebay
Old 11-15-2003, 10:09 PM
Launching!

They were labeled euro diamond clears. I got them on and they look great. Everything fit really well.
Old 11-15-2003, 11:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by joshs2000ss
They were labeled euro diamond clears. I got them on and they look great. Everything fit really well.
i got some cheapies from ebay. $29 shipped with 4 amber bulbs. Haven't tried to fit them yet.

Do i need to use all 4 bulbs? seems lame to run orange all the time.

maybe i'll make an inversion relay so the blinkers only come on in reverse pattern to cut down on the heat/etc. I dont care for them to be on always?
crazy?