Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

ls1 front end conversion done!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow lot of people like the lt1 a lot. I like it myself but as i stated above i just needed a change. Also dying breed that is correct but to be honest i barely see any camaro's in general, i see more 2010's on the road then any of the other ones! Anyways thanks again, compliments are much appreciated!!
Old 08-27-2009, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

One things for sure! When you see an LT1 behind you, there is no question what it is. When you see what you think is an LS1 behind you, it's usually a Lexus,Crystler, or some other car. I read the entire write-up from GM designs where they said that the insperation behind the LS1 front end came from a Lexus. Dude, you did some nice work but I can't believe you went to an LS1 front end. Did you ever think of the LS1 headlamp conversion? The guy who did it should have worked at GM when the 4th gens came out cause that sh** looks killer. LT1 FTW....
Old 08-27-2009, 07:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WFC97
One things for sure! When you see an LT1 behind you, there is no question what it is. When you see what you think is an LS1 behind you, it's usually a Lexus,Crystler, or some other car. I read the entire write-up from GM designs where they said that the insperation behind the LS1 front end came from a Lexus. Dude, you did some nice work but I can't believe you went to an LS1 front end. Did you ever think of the LS1 headlamp conversion? The guy who did it should have worked at GM when the 4th gens came out cause that sh** looks killer. LT1 FTW....
Hey man i appreciate your opinion but everyone is different! I can change the car back to an lt1 anytime i decide to if that happens, i kept all my parts and i still have all my stock parts. Right now this is what i wanted and honestly i don't see my car looking like any imported car but to each his own.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:45 PM
10 Second Club

Car looks good man!! Always liked the LS1 over the LT1.. But I'm alittle biased.. lol.

Chris

Old car...
Old 08-27-2009, 09:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i think its looks good either way, i always liked the LT1 front on darker camaros, it just looks so dated with the lt1 headlights, anyways damn good job it freshens up the car drastically,

can you PM me info on where you got that wing? i ve been searching for a manufacturer with no results, thats the only wing ill put on my Z
Old 08-27-2009, 11:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

those pics def made my hood decision alot harder lol ss or sunoco hood i def think the sunoco hood should have that center raised like that look weird without it , car looks great, wonder how it would look on my 02 red z with ss spoiler =\

Quick Reply: ls1 front end conversion done!