Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Duraflex SS spoiler??????

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PEOPLE PLEASE READ, I'm kind of tired of saying the same things over and over again...

I got my spoiler years ago off EBAY from a company called THE SPOILER COMPANY.

It has NOTHING TO DO with Duraflex spoilers. Someone asked where to get a good spoiler and I recommended it...

The "garbaged dumped on ebay" reference was to the Duraflex (or any other brand that you see more expensive on sites and cheaper on ebay, like all the scratch and dent SLP stuff)...
Old 10-23-2009, 05:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok then, I was mislead by your info, your saying DURAFLEX on eBay is garbage...So it's just best to buy one from a dealer of some sort in most cases! Just sell me yours 6 liter sense I know it fits properly
Old 10-24-2009, 05:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 94BlueZ28
Ok then, I was mislead by your info, your saying DURAFLEX on eBay is garbage...So it's just best to buy one from a dealer of some sort in most cases! Just sell me yours 6 liter sense I know it fits properly
Not exactly... Long story short just buy from the ebay peeps I recommended. Lots of people on here have, their cheap and the quality is great
Old 10-24-2009, 08:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My spoiler is bolted down. It came with really short bolts that wouldn't even reach the mounting on the spoiler! I had to make small studs just to mount the damn thing. I am working with the company I bought it from. They have a reallt long and stupid set of forms
I have to fill out.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:46 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I also have a vfn ss 3 inch hood and I think a lil higher of a spoiler would make it look a lot better,but the fit has to be right,i have no problem paying more for something that fits good. I'm still upset that the vfn ss hood screen is gonna be a bigger job to fit than painting the damn hood,crap like that upsets me.6le I sent you a pm about the duraflex ss spoilers on your web site.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:10 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How much taller is the duraflex?from the pics on 6le website I can't really tell.6le do you have these in stock? I wanna buy one I just kinda would like to know how much higher it is?I think with the cme ,vfn ss hood this could be the last thing that will pull it all together .if anyone has pics please post them,or are they that new that no one has them yet? Thanks all God bless
Old 10-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
How much taller is the duraflex?from the pics on 6le website I can't really tell.6le do you have these in stock? I wanna buy one I just kinda would like to know how much higher it is?I think with the cme ,vfn ss hood this could be the last thing that will pull it all together .if anyone has pics please post them,or are they that new that no one has them yet? Thanks all God bless
Guys, where on my site are you seeing this spoiler? I thought I had pulled it off but maybe missed a link...

It is garbage and I don't want to sell it, duraflex one is garbage as well. Best bet is to see if a sponsor on here sells it and if not hit up ebay for a "company" that sells "spoiler"s...

Quick Reply: Duraflex SS spoiler??????