Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

i need rear window wing??

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 03:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Y2K_Camaro
^^^Good looking car, still dont like that window spoiler. What does it do anyways? Looks like a waste of money to me
thats like saying "what do your stripes do, or what does the grill do, or what do your 18" rims do, or what do you clear turn signals do, etc, etc" these things are not for performance they are for appearance. and the way you want your car to appear is all a matter of personal preference.

how would it sound if i said your rims look like a waste of money to me? i would hope that you have you have the backbone to not give a dam about what i say since you are the one driving it, not me. -just like i would hope whoever wants this wing for their car has the ***** to be able to get what they like and not give a dam about the negative comments they may get. get what you like, not what other people tell you to like.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it looks ok with an SS spoiler, but still kinda goofy.. IDK.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:09 PM
TECH Regular

eww no man please
Old 10-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Rockstar

You can't polish a turd, and a window spoiler that attaches with 3m tape is just as bad.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Looks like it fits on an import.... but if you like it thats all that matters, don't need to blame it on your friend trying to buy it....
Old 10-04-2009, 04:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yuck, that ruins the lines of the car.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
thats like saying "what do your stripes do, or what does the grill do, or what do your 18" rims do, or what do you clear turn signals do, etc, etc" these things are not for performance they are for appearance. and the way you want your car to appear is all a matter of personal preference.

how would it sound if i said your rims look like a waste of money to me? i would hope that you have you have the backbone to not give a dam about what i say since you are the one driving it, not me. -just like i would hope whoever wants this wing for their car has the ***** to be able to get what they like and not give a dam about the negative comments they may get. get what you like, not what other people tell you to like.
Calm down their killer. It my own opinion and I have the right to say what I want. I dont care what you do or dont like, if you dont like my 18" rims, then thats on you. That guy can get a window spoiler if he wants, no one said he couldnt.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just come out of the closet, admit you like hondas and *****.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Launching!

Well, if you want one, here you go

http://www.lmperformance.com/2391/1.html
Old 10-04-2009, 06:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Calm down their killer. It my own opinion and I have the right to say what I want. I dont care what you do or dont like, if you dont like my 18" rims, then thats on you. That guy can get a window spoiler if he wants, no one said he couldnt.
My whole point is that you should not care about what i think, so thank you for agreeing with me at the same time you're trying to put down what i said. and i wasn't trying to direct everything that i was saying at you, just the general idea a lot of people have to immediately proclaim ceratin things as "rice" without considering the overall car. and personally, i dont think i have ever seen a "ricer" with a wing like this.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Rockstar

My whole point is that you should not care about what i think, so thank you for agreeing with me at the same time you're trying to put down what i said. and i wasn't trying to direct everything that i was saying at you, just the general idea a lot of people have to immediately proclaim ceratin things as "rice" without considering the overall car. and personally, i dont think i have ever seen a "ricer" with a wing like this.
There ya go.
Two of them in the same picture.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:09 PM
TECH Veteran

[QUOTE=QUOTE]

^haha thanks for the visual, i guess i stand corrected. but the wing is not what makes the cars "ricers", it is the overall look. i guess no one should black out their tail lights either since a ricer did it

Last edited by crimson_bird; 10-04-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by transam5.7lt1
Looks like it fits on an import.... but if you like it thats all that matters, don't need to blame it on your friend trying to buy it....
hey im not lying, i told u im buying for a friend, i dont want to put my money on wing thats fly's after 100mph

no one is someones killer here, argue happens,everybody has his own idea's we should respect them

Originally Posted by IWGF

Just come out of the closet, admit you like hondas and *****.
ur plenty wrong, no body likes honda here even if they do its their choose

Well, if you want one, here you go

http://www.lmperformance.com/2391/1.html
thanx 4 being kind bro

1+++ agree

Originally Posted by Johnny-LT1-runner
There ya go.
Two of them in the same picture.

[QUOTE=crimson_bird;12317495]
Originally Posted by [IMG
http://i36.tinypic.com/30hron9.jpg[/IMG]QUOTE]

throw these to pic's in the garbage, were american cars fans here & this LSX power forum

^haha thanks for the visual, i guess i stand corrected. but the wing is not what makes the cars "ricers", it is the overall look. i guess no one should black out their tail lights either since a ricer did it
ur 100% correct

Last edited by Camaro ss 2001; 10-05-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Camaro ss 2001
thanx 4 being kind bro
Hope that helped

Quick Reply: i need rear window wing??