Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

found some bad ass WAX!!!

Old 01-30-2010, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default found some bad *** WAX!!!

Well I went to the Htown auto show today and was boring lol. But I went to the vendor section and was looking at all the buffing stuff. Well seen some dude advertising some stuff called PINK WAX . Suppost to be good on plastic, metals,wood,glass,fiberglass ,stainless steel , chrome , polish aluminum . Well I try it on one of the zr1s and well it works bad ***. Its way better then mothers polish I'm using . Took me about 20 min to clean one rim with mothers, and with pink wax took me like 2 min to polish just the face on the zr1. They r for sale 2 16 oz bottles for 25 bucks ...I'm sure he will do deals. I'm going to try to go back to buy a couple more. It says suppost to wax a car real good and remove swirls . It last up too 6 months. Www.pinkwax.net. if anyone goes buy some will work damn good! Ill post picks tomorrow ....
Old 01-30-2010, 08:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

One of my old bosses swears by it. Might be worth a try.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was outside right now lol @ 9.30 pm and fucken cold buffing one of my zr1 with this stuff lol I just wanted to do it more cause it was working so good. Well didn't get to finish cause I was freazing my *** off the 5 min I was outside lol but Its basically almost real clean on one wheel. I will post pics tomorrow if I can after I go back to autoshow to buy more bottles just to have some extra ones. I will also try to HAND buff the car with it to see how good this stuff is on rain or shine like the dude said. He told me last for 6 months then u will have to re do it. This is a crop pic I took of my wheels yesterday not the best but I hope u can notice how dirty these polished zr1s they where.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:24 AM
On The Tree

i have a bottle of this i purchased at from a demonstration stand at a fair.. I have never used it. To be honest i guess i got kinda wiery of the thought of it on my paint after a while. Ill give it a try see how it goes.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

im going to try it on my girls car today lol
Old 01-31-2010, 11:04 AM
TECH Regular

intresting might look into this

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: found some bad ass WAX!!!