Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Chrome batman windsheild decal?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 10:30 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrome batman windsheild decal?

Im looking for a place that would make me a big vinyl Batman signal decal in chrome that i could put in my back windshield...everyone says my car is the batmobile, lol
Old 02-06-2010, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I wouldn't do it. Your car looks way too clean as is, plus chrome decals scratch very easy.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gordo78
I wouldn't do it. Your car looks way too clean as is, plus chrome decals scratch very easy.
good point...and thanks!
Old 02-06-2010, 01:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

plus, i think everyone with a black f-body has everyone telling them their car looks like the batmobile. I've heard it a million times, and it eventually just got the nickname the dark knight, from a friend calling it that all the time.

plus, the huge windshield decals look very tacky, and really take away from the car itself. keep it clean. if you want the decal, just do a smaller, more tasteful one
Old 02-06-2010, 03:41 PM
TECH Resident

Well I think if anything you should get the Dark Knight symbol instead of the yellow batman one. It would flow better imo, but definitely not something too big cause that's a little tacky.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:04 PM
11 Second Club

i ended up ordering a 7 inch wide silver dark knight decal off ebay, it was $1.50 shipped. if it looks tacky i'll pull it off
Old 02-06-2010, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If it were me doing something like that, I'd do it on the filler panel between the tailights, it would flow better and not be as noticeable. On the back window stick out, unless you did like a flat black or something.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

i would go yellow over chrome for the batman symbol
Old 02-06-2010, 11:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

We've already came to the conclusion that all our cars are called batmobiles, any color regardless. I wouldn't put the batman call sign on your car...that's almost as embarrassing as those decepticon decals on 3000gts and ford pickups that I see every other day. if you wanna make your vanity plate "B4TM4N" or "G0TH3M" go ahead....
Old 02-07-2010, 02:06 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Trans Am Jam
We've already came to the conclusion that all our cars are called batmobiles, any color regardless. I wouldn't put the batman call sign on your car...that's almost as embarrassing as those decepticon decals on 3000gts and ford pickups that I see every other day. if you wanna make your vanity plate "B4TM4N" or "G0TH3M" go ahead....
shut up snooki
Old 02-07-2010, 02:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

the car looks good as is, don't put tacky batman logos on it
Old 02-07-2010, 02:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by its turbo time
shut up snooki
cool man. go impress all the little 7yr old boys in your town w/ your sweet shiney batman logo on your car
Old 02-07-2010, 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

cool man. go impress all the little 7yr old boys in your town w/ your sweet shiney batman logo on your car
we've got a situation! candy's getting expensive brah...how else am i gonna get little boys in my car??

who's your car's target audience? high school girls? I can't speak for everyone but most of us aren't out to impress anyone with our cars, so the choices i make with my car aren't for other people's approval. The "shiny sticker" was kind of impulse thought and i probably shouldn't have even posted it on here but, oh well could be worse, i could be trying to impress girls by shaving my ***** and tanning... fistpump
Old 02-07-2010, 11:32 AM
11 Second Club

^seriously jam you're prolly right, it prolly will look stupid. but if it does ill just take it off and im only out $1.50
Old 02-07-2010, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

I can't speak for everyone but most of us aren't out to impress anyone with our cars, so the choices i make with my car aren't for other people's approval....
ORLY? "Im looking for a place that would make me a big vinyl Batman signal decal in chrome.......because everyone says my car is the batmobile"....seems like you contradict yourself =]
^seriously jam you're prolly right, it prolly will look stupid. but if it does ill just take it off and im only out $1.50
oh, I know I'm right, because I've thought about doing the exact same thing when I first got my car and ruled it a no-go...but what do I know...Im' just a fistpumping ball shaving guido, according to my avatar
Old 02-07-2010, 12:25 PM
11 Second Club

ORLY? "Im looking for a place that would make me a big vinyl Batman signal decal in chrome.......because everyone says my car is the batmobile"....seems like you contradict yourself <===3

oh, I know I'm right, because I've thought about doing the exact same thing when I first got my car and ruled it a no-go...but what do I know...Im' just a fistpumping ball shaving guido, according to my avatar
YARLY, did i say im trying to impress the people who say my car looks like the batmobile? they gave me the idea but believe me its not for them, and not to be taken too seriously, thats the problem with guidos, no sense of humor.

and everyone knows that your avatar is like everything else on the internet, 100% accurate
Old 02-07-2010, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

you're right getting this batman thing is 100% for you Keep up the good work buddy and maybe you're jokes will get better with time.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:49 PM
TECH Regular

The way I see it, if you want to put the Batman sticker then DO IT!! Don't listen to what anyone else has to say. I mean it is your car and you could whatever you please with it. And personally I wouldnt mind seeing that Batman sticker, cause Batman ****** kicks ***!
Old 02-07-2010, 01:10 PM
11 Second Club

you're right getting this batman thing is 100% for you Keep up the good work buddy and maybe you're jokes will get better with time.
haha, lighten up man. i know its hard being man of the house and all... especially when you're mom didn't get you you're protein after you specifically told her to
Old 02-07-2010, 01:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by emj2006
The way I see it, if you want to put the Batman sticker then DO IT!! Don't listen to what anyone else has to say. I mean it is your car and you could whatever you please with it. And personally I wouldnt mind seeing that Batman sticker, cause Batman ****** kicks ***!
lol, thanks...thats how i feel exactly. people forget that i was just asking where i could get that decal...this wasn't a should i do it or not thread. Not that i don't appreciate the respectful opinions given cuz i do...

Quick Reply: Chrome batman windsheild decal?