Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Fix or quote rear bumper Crack

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 12:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fix or quote rear bumper Crack

Can someone please throw me a quote or a how to on fixing my rear bumper. It was like this when I got the car and its starting to spread and drive me nuts. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Old 02-19-2010, 01:34 PM
TECH Addict

it's covered in spider cracks, the bodyshop will have to take all the paint off and sand down the actual bumper, if they just re-spray it the cracks will come back. i would guess 3-500 $
Old 02-19-2010, 03:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

IMO, you're looking at between $500-$600. I've got some cracking paint on my bumper and the quotes to replace it, or have the current one fixed were about the same. A new part won't need as much prep as my current bumper, but the extra prep on my current bumper will cost almost as much as a new bumper...I think you're in the same boat...
Old 02-19-2010, 04:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BandDirector Blk98ZM6
IMO, you're looking at between $500-$600. I've got some cracking paint on my bumper and the quotes to replace it, or have the current one fixed were about the same. A new part won't need as much prep as my current bumper, but the extra prep on my current bumper will cost almost as much as a new bumper...I think you're in the same boat...

Yeah, it blows. I could do the work myself...but I have been feeling extremely lazy

Quick Reply: Fix or quote rear bumper Crack