Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

LED 3157 Doesn't Fit - Help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZexGX
How about you take a picture of the bulbs and the sockets so we can see why they may not fit... I'll take a pic if I really have to though.
Will (try to) do tomorrow afternoon. The ebay seller offered to refund me the money - before i sanded the nubs, obviously - but I already told him forget about it because the cost for me to ship it back will be the same amount I get refunded for the purchase. I might just go with the other ones that tmc2k1 got
Old 04-09-2010, 09:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Any update??
Old 04-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Teching In

I tried shaving off the nubs and it still didn't fit - i think that the overall base of the particular bulb is just too fat. I contacted the company about returning them and the customer service was EXCELLENT, but a few hours later I emailed back saying not to even sweat it because it would cost me more in shipping almost than what I paid for the bulbs. So, i ordered the same ones that tmc2k1 got - I just hope he sent me the right link!!!

...if anybody wants two 3157 bulbs (only took 1 out of package and only shaved the nub off one side of it) they're yours for Best Offer. Thanks!
Old 04-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Teching In

Well not for nothin and with all due respect, its a pop-in light bulb - it either fits or doesn't fit, and i already found the answer. Taking it to a shop would really just be a waste of gas and Erik's time...besides, i already ordered the other one anyway
Old 04-10-2010, 09:17 AM
TECH Resident

Yeah, that was the right link. They work great!

Quick Reply: LED 3157 Doesn't Fit - Help!