Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Ram-Air II hood

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 05:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ram-Air II hood

I have purchased the Ram Air II hood from http://www.usbody.com and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy billet bars to fill the air intake area of the WS6 style hood. I want this to match the billet grill I have on my car. I dunno if I'm gonna have to buy a billet grill and cut it to fit or if they make billet to fit this area. thank you for any help. Justin
Old 10-29-2002, 07:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ram-Air II hood

just buy some billet grill for a truck out of a trucking magazine or something and cut it to fit. Kinda expensive but if you can find a smaller one somewhere or something. I used gutter grating in aluminum coated in chrome for mine....still not sure I want to run a screen because I put on a WS6 lower airbox and it lines up perfectly. I don't know if I want to block any of that airflow.

On the other hand the hood has a lip on it that completely sucks. The hood will not fit from them. You not only have to open the nostrils but cut enough of the lip off to fit. Good luck with it because it requires a lot of work but the fit is good and I like the way it looks.

Quick Reply: Ram-Air II hood