Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

need car cover!!!!!!!!!1

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 02:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need car cover!!!!!!!!!1

Going in with some friends on a shop 2500square ft, heated. We will be working on the cars as well as storing them, so I need a high quality no scratch car cover. I would really like to have one embroidered with my race teams logo or something special, anyone know where I can get a custom embroidered car cover from? I would expect to spend about $250, logo is only about 1 ft square. Also eventually I want a car cover made to look like a giant american flag, that would be sweet. BTW this only needs to be an indoor cover but: highly dust proof, and as scratch resistant as possible.
Old 11-01-2002, 06:24 PM
TECH Resident

Default Re: need car cover!!!!!!!!!1

ttt
Old 11-04-2002, 06:02 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default Re: need car cover!!!!!!!!!1

We sell NOAH car covers as well as the more expensive Weathershield fabric covers (more for inside show cars/classics). We put a NOAH on our Firehawk and must say it was a great fit, very safe for the paint and offers excellent outside element protection.

If there is interest, we would consider a group purchase or LS1Tech special. The link below has the info. plus a picture of the NOAH cover on the Firehawk.
NOAH car covers

Let us know if you have questions on the different fabrics or you can read about them at the CoverCraft.com web site.

<small>[ November 04, 2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Afterthoughts Auto ]</small>

Quick Reply: need car cover!!!!!!!!!1