Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

DDM fogs installed

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 01:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Snake_Skinner
whos got a link to a good cheap housing for the fogs?
This is where I bought mine from, it was the cheapest I could find (including ebay).
Old 07-30-2010, 04:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so whats all involved in the install as far as wireing goes? is it all plug and play?
Old 07-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The fogs are plug and play, pretty simple, i have a ddm tuning slim kit for the fogs, i probably should have just got the raptor kit but this was on sale, it works fantastic, now I'm doing my low beams, as some others have done on here with lmc housings.

I just ordered low-beam LMC truck housings as described on this thread ( https://ls1tech.com/forums/pontiac-f...o-here-38.html )

Cost me $80 and $50 for another ddm kit, but well worth it, these housings have a great cut off, for those wanting even more light after doing the fogs, this is the route to go, I just ordered a 9006 low beam hid kit 2 hours ago and it's already been shipped, how amazing is that? and I got an answer when I called them within 2 mins, DDM tuning is the best.

For those wanting to know general information on the low/high beam housings, here ya go.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=65 they also include standard bulbs.

Part #: 36-0302 ( low beam, outer )
Part #: 36-0302 ( high beam, inner )

Low beam uses an 9006 bulb, high uses a 9005, its plug and play when they are shipped, and with an HID kit it should be pretty easy as well, these housings are way better then the eurolamps housings.

Quick Reply: DDM fogs installed