Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Help with Lighting in camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 07:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Lighting in camaro

Ok im wanting to do all led light upgrade for my camaro, i would like to know what are all the bulb sizes for each, including interior, I want to do up front a switch back white, amber led turn signal bulb with parking lights white, and turn signal amber, well also the drl lights white, what led bulb and size should i use and is there just one i would need in each housing? also I want to do the rear side marker lights led white, what size and brand, also rear taillights, like to do white led reverse, size and brand, led brake bulbs red, what size and how many, and also do a switch back turn signal bulbs, white to amber? what size and number, also 3rd brake light bulbs, red, also tag lights white? what size and brand, now thats all for exterior, now interior i want mirror map lights white, rear cargo white led light? door lights led white, what size bulbs and brand, the door window control lights, led white? the gauges blue, how many bulbs what size and brand, also for the Hvac and headlight bulbs, led blue, what size and brand, and fog light switch?
also I want to buy projector lights, I found some with H1 high and low beam blubs, I want to put DMM tuning HIDs in high and low, would I have to buy the adaptor plug for the H1/H7 to 9006 to plug them in since the blubs would be H1 instead of stock? thanks
Old 10-30-2010, 03:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...-led-list.html

Heres you a start. You can use the search bar at the top to find the rest or someone might come in and give the rest.

Quick Reply: Help with Lighting in camaro