Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

changing a few things

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 11:45 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default changing a few things

I want to freshen up a few things on my t/a to make it look a little better the paint is fine interior also is fine but I want to paint a few things like the headlight bezels,windshield wiper area(considering a gloss black paint & It will be professionally done by a paint shop)I just needed some suggestions my car is pewter metallic should I paint the headlight bezels black again or paint them pewter? I want to get the headlights from lmc but I don't have the cash right now so I will be changing all 4 headlights with the auto zone lights for the time being I just want to keep my car fresh looking & I know all of these things kinda start looking faded after a few years & I was wondering should I buy new black marker lights or get the ones I have tinted?
Old 11-27-2010, 10:13 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure I agree on the gloss black windshield wiper area but I would paint the headlight area black again and just tint the side markers. That would be the cheapest rout for you to go.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just my 0.2 , the LMC housings are great and will make your car fresh , and I agree with repainting the headlight bezels black ..
Old 11-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks,ok so I will be tinting the marker lights & also painting the headlight bezels gloss black pix will be posted as soon as I start the work

Quick Reply: changing a few things