Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Lloyd floor mats in DD

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 06:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Lloyd floor mats in DD

I'd like to get some custom floor mats done (Lloyd, etc) but they are kinda pricey. I'd be willing to pay if I knew they'd hold up, but the car is my daily driver so I'm not sure how they'd last.

Anyone have a custom floor mat in their DD, or know anyone that does? I really like the look but it's not worth is if they're gonna get worn out in a couple years of daily use.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:39 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive had mine since i got the car about 3 years ago. i got the white vinyl piping around the edges, and the white bird with trans am. the only one that has any wear is the driver side, and the white stitching isnt so white anymore. i say go for it
Old 02-11-2011, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I had a set of Lloyd mats in my Z28. They held up well for the couple years I had them (DD). But the white Z28 in the middle got dirty pretty quick.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I figured that. I was planning on getting the black ones with the white bird. I have a carpet shampooer so maybe that will help if I use it every few washes. I think I'll go for it. I just ordered the front and rear bird decals and rear pontiac lettering. Also a steering wheel wrap. I'll post pics when I get this round of stuff done.

Thanks a ton for the help, guys.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wink

Wow, long wait on those pictures...

Originally Posted by BirdsSince16
I figured that. I was planning on getting the black ones with the white bird. I have a carpet shampooer so maybe that will help if I use it every few washes. I think I'll go for it. I just ordered the front and rear bird decals and rear pontiac lettering. Also a steering wheel wrap. I'll post pics when I get this round of stuff done.

Thanks a ton for the help, guys.

Quick Reply: Lloyd floor mats in DD