Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Paging Steve2000SS or Xstaz28

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 10:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Steve2000SS or Xstaz28

hey guys, I have a question concerning the both of u and one concerning steve unless u can answer it...

1.) on the drives side shock tower brace, how do I go about removing the stock stickers so that I don't rip them, I want to keep them as reference?

2.) Steve, I'm soon ordering new MAF and throttle body, where did u get ur polished clamps at and if u state the place, what do I need to tell them in order to get those exact ones,

Thanx very much,

Mikie
Old 02-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Paging Steve2000SS or Xstaz28

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bad 00 SS:
<strong>2.) Steve, I'm soon ordering new MAF and throttle body, where did u get ur polished clamps at and if u state the place, what do I need to tell them in order to get those exact ones</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think he polished them himself with something like a dremel or bigger.
Old 02-08-2003, 12:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bad 00 SS:
<strong> 2.) Steve, I'm soon ordering new MAF and throttle body, where did u get ur polished clamps at and if u state the place, what do I need to tell them in order to get those exact ones,
</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Check out this post over at SLP. Hope it helps

http://www.hoodscoop.com/forums/show...olished+clamps post
Old 02-08-2003, 11:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The stickers are a anti-tamper type of sticker. I destroyed mine while pulling them off. I was able to odert eh stickers from GM Parts Direct, so I have replacements. I use the part number written on them.

Quick Reply: Paging Steve2000SS or Xstaz28