Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Trans Am Hood Decal question

Old 03-21-2011, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trans Am Hood Decal question

My husband owns a 2002 Trans Am. He's enlisted in the Army and currently in Afghanistan. As a surprise for his homecoming I wanted to get him the hood he's been dreaming of since the day he bought the TA. So I have a WS6 Hood coming for this car and am having trouble finding the decal he wants on top of it. But since I want this to be a surprise I don't want to ask him anything about where to get the decals cause it will make him super suspicious. I was wondering if anyone here could give me a good website that sells a nice decal that will last a long time of the huge Trans Am Bird Logo for the top of a 2002 WS6 hood in the color black. TY for any help in advance.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.autografics.com/pages/birds4.htm

http://www.gscreationsllc.com/index.php/cPath/39_99_107

http://fourthcircledesigns.com/

All are great places..
Old 03-21-2011, 12:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Thumbs up What a GREAT wife YOU are!

http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/

Wow, they even sell on Amazon too, you can see the pics
http://www.amazon.com/1981-Trans-Decal-2-color-RED/dp/B000CQTA9Y

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LOYX0E/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&psc=1

AND THANKS to your Husband for serving our country!
Old 03-21-2011, 12:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Setsuna_Uchiha
My husband owns a 2002 Trans Am. He's enlisted in the Army and currently in Afghanistan. As a surprise for his homecoming I wanted to get him the hood he's been dreaming of since the day he bought the TA. So I have a WS6 Hood coming for this car and am having trouble finding the decal he wants on top of it. But since I want this to be a surprise I don't want to ask him anything about where to get the decals cause it will make him super suspicious. I was wondering if anyone here could give me a good website that sells a nice decal that will last a long time of the huge Trans Am Bird Logo for the top of a 2002 WS6 hood in the color black. TY for any help in advance.
You are an awesome wife
Old 03-21-2011, 02:50 PM
Teching In

Thank you guys so much! I was able to get exactly what I was looking for off those websites. I've been putting in alot of work on his car. Aside from fixing the mechanical issues it had, I've installed a SLP loudmouth exhaust for him, new stereo and speakers (kenwood, the guy at best buy picked them out since im kinda stupid with electronics), new custom floormats, WS6 hood on its way, front license plate insert with the bird on it, fixing the window tint that is ruined on the passenger side window, & seeing about getting his driver seat reapolstered since the leather split and it hurts his back. He always dreamed of owning a WS6 Trans Am so trying to make it one the best I can. Only problem is Im a camaro girl and dont know nothing about the differences between a WS6 and a regular Trans Am besides the hood and rims. He doesn't know about most of this stuff. Im hoping he'll come home and wont even recognize it when Im done.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you guys so much! I was able to get exactly what I was looking for off those websites. I've been putting in alot of work on his car. Aside from fixing the mechanical issues it had, I've installed a SLP loudmouth exhaust for him, new stereo and speakers (kenwood, the guy at best buy picked them out since im kinda stupid with electronics), new custom floormats, WS6 hood on its way, front license plate insert with the bird on it, fixing the window tint that is ruined on the passenger side window, & seeing about getting his driver seat reapolstered since the leather split and it hurts his back. He always dreamed of owning a WS6 Trans Am so trying to make it one the best I can. Only problem is Im a camaro girl and dont know nothing about the differences between a WS6 and a regular Trans Am besides the hood and rims. He doesn't know about most of this stuff. Im hoping he'll come home and wont even recognize it when Im done.
you have to put pictures of the car on here

and I thank your man for his service to our country
Old 09-12-2011, 05:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

would love to see the pics
Old 01-13-2015, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This made me a little teary-eyed. Would love to see pictures. Your husband is a lucky man!
Old 01-14-2015, 05:01 PM
TECH Regular

main differences between Trans Am and WS6 are the hood, airbox, power steering cooler, exhaust, suspension upgrades(thicker front sway bar) 17" wheels,275/40-17 tires

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trans Am Hood Decal question