Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Post Zaino Pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 08:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99 ss
Well I just ordered the Zaino today I got the z5 polish and the z6 spary I should have got the z8 lol but well see how the z6 does I'll post you guys back to see how it works Thanks lead foot for telling me
No problem. Let me know if you have any questions, I have a "how to" write up on Zaino. Post those pics when you get done
Old 06-12-2011, 11:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As SS Leadfoot already mentioned, zaino z5 will help with minor swirls and scratches. I was considering getting Adam's, but decided to go with zaino since I have been hearing good things about it for years now. Also I since I have not had much experience with an oribital, I was afraid I might take too much off polishing.

Did my car all by hand, just took time to let it dry between coats...the car was a daily driver, still gets driven pretty regularly and has around 110k with original factory paint (except hood was added back in 2000).

SS, your camaro looks awesome...I plan to add one to my garage in the future.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another vote for Zaino. Have tried a lot of products and always go back to Zaino.

Will be detailing my car this weekend. Clay, some wet sanding, buff with porter cable, a few coats of Zaino. Will try to get some pics. Almost 120,000 miles and still looking pretty good.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow looks good. I like the wheels you got there OP. Don't look bad for 20's

Quick Reply: Post Zaino Pics