Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Depo Headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 08:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Depo Headlights?

I got my Depo whistler headlights yesterday went to install them on my car and noticed the tabs that hold the drivers side were both broken. I have heard from people on here before that they replaced the brackets with the factory ones anyways so its no big deal. I was trying to get the factory brackets off but can't seem to get a correct socket size I tried 3/16 to small, 1/4 to large then 5 mm and 6 mm once again the same thing. Does anyone know what size the bolts are on the factory headlight brackets holding them to the lights
Old 06-15-2011, 08:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

5.5mm I think.

Yes it is a socket size, I have one right here.

But if the brackets are busted I'd push for a replacement. I don't accept receiving busted stuff that I paid for to be brand new.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I emailed the company tonight about getting a replacement so we will see it was on ebay so who knows what will happen if nothing else I guess it will be a poor review of them and the product. They responded to me promptly saying their service guy will get back to me tomorrow. I would even except a new bracket I could just swap out but like I said we will see.