Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

T/A with Tonneu Cover

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 09:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T/A with Tonneu Cover

Hey just wondering if anyone has this on their T/A so i can actually see what it looks like. Also if anyone has any of the WW GE on a T/A that would be awesome too...i don't think the demo pic from WW does it justice IMO

Thanks
Old 02-28-2004, 05:51 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do a search for the body kit pics. I have the kit, but it isn't on the car yet. The tonneu cover looks kick ***. I've seen a vert with it at a car show once . I wish I had bought a vert just to be able to have one. I say go ahead and do it.

I'm not sure I'm going to use the WW kit yet. It's brand new, but I might just lower the car and buy some 18's. Only idea i can give you is a photochop I had done. It's got the 18s/19s I want with the kit. It's a photochop though, so the kit looks molded in, which actually makes it look better. It probably wouldn't look as good up close.

Rob
Attached Thumbnails T/A with Tonneu Cover-bc10s-ww-kit.jpg  
Old 03-07-2004, 03:53 PM
TECH Regular

Does ANYONE have a picture of this like a real-life picture and not one from any of the websites that don't really show what this thing looks like. I mean its $500 i wanna make sure its completely worth my while before i lay down that much cash
Old 03-07-2004, 04:10 PM
TECH Addict

This isn't mine, but this guy sold his Hawk with the covers on. He did complain that they were a pain to put on though.

Last edited by XtinctHawk02; 03-07-2004 at 05:34 PM.

Quick Reply: T/A with Tonneu Cover