Old 02-29-2012, 01:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cyber Gray!

Old 02-29-2012, 07:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thank you so far for the replies.

I will say this, I have my 09 C6 parked right next to the Camaro and I have to say I like the 4th gen body style better. I am not sure why these cars did not hold value better. The Vette will be faster than the Z even with the fresh block, supercharger, h/c package, and the bolt ons but in the looks department, in my book, the Camaro wins hands down.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I like the orange and i think it would play off of the tan in the interior of the car. With that said it's going to draw ALOT of attention. I really do dig the orange.

The grey looks pretty alright but is very common. Grey cars are everywhere. That particular shade is really nice and will be relatively easy to keep clean. It's probably the "safest" color.

Black is dead sexy. But it looks like hell with a quickness because it shows every speck of dirt and the slightest swirls.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TruBloodTransAm
Cyber Gray!

Your T/a looks bitchin'
Old 03-10-2012, 08:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cyber gray
Old 03-10-2012, 09:18 AM
TECH Regular

Orange FTW!!!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:31 AM

Where did you get the seat covers? Are those from leatherseats.com? I have the same color patern in cloth in my 95z and looking to upgrade to leather.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

I personally like the Quazar blue better than any of your listed choices. The medium blues always looked so good on the F-cars, yet GM kept discontinuing
any medium shade they tried to use. I would recommend stepping it up if you kept the blue, and opting for C5 Electron blue. Its virtually the same shade, it just imo...has a finer metallic and looks deeper.

My second choice would be Cyber gray, its just a sweet looking color and looks really good on the 4th gens. I would say Cyber, that is before I saw Ashen gray from the 2012 Camaros in person. I think Ashen definitely looks better.

Third choice and almost a tie for Cyber, is the BMW shade. If you had to split down the middle between the BMW color and Cyber grey, I think I would opt for GM's Carbon Flash metallic. This color is perfection

I have never liked the Oranges on Camaros, with the exception of Hugger. SO meh on this one.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by TruBloodTransAm
Cyber Gray!

Oh my hell. That is phenomenal looking.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The OEM color the car is painted is Bright Teal Metallic, not quazar blue. That said the more I look at the color the more it grows on me, maybe bacause I am spending so much time on it that I am coming to convince myself this is the best f-body ever. Still up in the air. I think I am going to paint the GTM with orange glow and the Z either cyber gray or repaint the OEM Bright Teal Metallic again. From a unbiased third party (you) is the current color something you would be proud to drive. If it makes a difference most people will only see the back of it anyway.

BTW....MCDude the interior came from....http://www.lethalinteriors.com/
Old 03-10-2012, 12:33 PM
11 Second Club

They got some sick stuff on that site! Mind me asking how much the set of the seat covers were? Not buying anytime soon, just curious!

Did a great job on yours though. Now for the colors.. I think it all depends what your looking for. Orange is gonna scream "LOOK AT ME!" When I see cyber gray, I think black wheels or nothing. Polished wheels just make it look like another gray car on the road, black wheels (like the TA above) just make it look MEAN. And easily put, black is just sexy as all hell, ESPECIALLY a heavily metallic black, with some shiny wheels.

The factory blue you have IS rare though, usually see them on V6's. Any Camaro can be done up to look amazing whatever color it is. Tough decisions man, I can't even decide myself but I hope I gave you another way to look at it lol. Good luck!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

$500 in any style, material, color or patern.

I need to pull the back seat out as I forgot a step, shouldn't take more than an hour. Even with the miss-step, they look great. I would highly recommend her.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzyjk
$500 in any style, material, color or patern.

I need to pull the back seat out as I forgot a step, shouldn't take more than an hour. Even with the miss-step, they look great. I would highly recommend her.
You mentioned a missed step, is that going to tighten up that loose fit on the bottom seat? You also said any material. Are yours leather, and does that $500 include the materials. Lastly, how long did you have to wait for them? Thanks.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

That Cyber Gray T/A is not mine. The owner posted this pic in the Texas section on this site. I believe this car is also listed in the classifieds section now.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mcdude
You mentioned a missed step, is that going to tighten up that loose fit on the bottom seat? You also said any material. Are yours leather, and does that $500 include the materials. Lastly, how long did you have to wait for them? Thanks.
Yes and yes.

I skipped the step more than forgot to do it (not thinking it was needed). The covers went on tight both front and back. When I got to the back seats I figured I did not need the spray glue the inside of the covers like I did the others. Well, the issue is the seats have valcro just like oem to keep them from moving, but since the leather is flexible the spray glue keeps the cover from getting lose with use. Eveything fit tight so I said well must be recommended as over-kill. When my kids took a ride around the neighborhood their weight in the seat strectched the leather (which would not have happened if I had continued with the spray glue on the back seats as recomended).

She is a one girl shop so everything is made to order. Took about 6 weeks from order to delivery and that was over the Holidays. The $500.00 includes all materials and her labor.....it is one hell of a deal figuring that it is seven pieces (2 for front passanger seat, one across the top of the back seat, 2 for the bottom rear seats and 2 for the drivers seat).

Quick Reply: Interior done, Now the appearance