Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Lets see some racing seats!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 03:04 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets see some racing seats!

I searched forums and the F-body appearance megathread. There is no such section for seats. I am open to ANYTHING except bone stock seats.

I am 6'3, 250lbs. and have a 40" waist. Yeah, I'm a big guy. Kinda like Magilla Gorilla. Or Seth Rogen.

Ok, so the leather seats in my Camaro are tearing. Actually, the driver's seat is torn to shreds already and the passenger is going to rip any day now. I was gonna get them reupholstered but that's over a grand for black leather and even after I do it I'll still slide all over the place. It's weird, I kinda lean towards the center of the vehicle and shift with my shoulderblade right on the edge of the seat. In a corner, I slide all over the place. Basically, the stock seats are crap. I need a new set. The problem is I can't decide what seats to get because my *** hasn't tried them yet. That's where you come in.

Please. Post up pics of your seats. Racing seats, alternate choices, modified whatevers! Post as many pics as you have, then post how big you are and a description of how you feel in them. Everything from Bride, to Corbeau, Sparco, Jegs... fixed back, reclining. milk crates... Whatever! As long as it's not a bone stock seat.

I need the seat to be as low as possible because I'm so damn tall. In the stock seats, when I go to the track, with my helmet on my head hits the t-top glass. So, I need something that's gonna be an inch or so lower.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been waiting to buy some cipher racing seats. Thinking about the viper model they sell in black

Quick Reply: Lets see some racing seats!