Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New LSX emblems from Emblempros installed.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 05:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by YellowTA1
curious, where did you get the door open holders, the rod that keeps the door partially open? and why didn't I know about that show in OK? oh well, doesn't matter, my car's not done yet anyways are you coming to TX in june for the southern pontiac nats? Car looks great, btw.
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=car+show+door+props

They cost anywhere betwwen $25-50+ depending on where you buy them.
But if you look at some of those links from Google, they can give you some ideas on how to make your own.
I simply used 3/16" brass rods to make my door, hood, trunk & t-top props. I just bent the ends to fit/hook around the mating latches/etc.

Big D, I have that show in IL on my calendar, but probably won't be able to make as it's the same weekend as the Kearney Cruise Nite here.

I heard the NE Pontiac show is at the Burke school lot again this year.
Most likely won't do that again either.
We need to find something new, in a different location, in some other state to attend.
The GTOAA event is in CO this year & they'll accept the other Pontiac's too. Problam is, it's two weekends before the POCI show.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 148 Likes on 134 Posts

Nice floor mats!
Old 07-09-2012, 04:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by UnVMySS
I don't think the OP's intent was to try and advertise he has an lsx block. IMHO, I think his intent was not "hey look at me, I have an lsx block" but rather "I have a built/semi-built ls motor, why still call it ls(insert variable here)"
Not to stray too far from the OP's post...
Kinda like my story. I don't have an lsx block....yet... but I love the whole lsx thing. It is just a placeholder for the engine series' family. Take my stripes for example; they got a lot of positive feedback, and it was a "new", never before seen stripe that I had custom made.

http://youtu.be/eVbefEvcg8E
For more pics, go here...
https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...er-camaro.html

Obviously Sir you are entitled to your opinion, and I appreciate that, I am merely stating that I don't think his intent was to say that he has an lsx block, but rather that he has an ls series engine. That was my intent, and I love the whole "lsx" theme I have IMHO.
where did you get that lsx license plate frame
Old 07-09-2012, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Emblempros.

Quick Reply: New LSX emblems from Emblempros installed.