Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

interior fixes

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 08:46 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default interior fixes

So since Im trying to save up for more important stuff I am keeping myself occupied with some cheap "fixes"

The stock shifter was WAY to tall so until i buy the MGW short throw shifter this will do!

well we all know how the stock armrest takes a beating and looks pretty mangled after years of service and i bought mine with it looking like it was run over by a steamroller so i took it apart and of course the inner plastic is broke so i did a fix with some guerrilla glue!

had to pull the pleather back together^^^^

FIXED

just a little bit of mess that i need to clean up

let me know what you think
Old 05-11-2012, 10:53 AM

I'm sure the shifter is visually more appealing to you now, and that is probably worth the work. However, I hope you aren't confusing a "short throw" shifter with the length of the shaft/lever.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:33 PM
TECH Regular

no i know its not "short throw" but it is cut down, i want to get the proper short throw by MGW when i get my motor built.

and i guess technically its a shorter throw since youre reducing the radius from the shift (pivot) point but the distance is not noticeable.

but thanks i find it way better looking and feels alot better since im used to a shorter shifter, but nothing was as bad as my old 95 eclipse GS with nearly a foot tall shifter coming out of the center console haha

Quick Reply: interior fixes