Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Finally HID'd my car!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 05:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mezzyshreder
Looks sweet! I'm looking to blind all oncoming traffic as well. So to do that its h7s for the lows and 880s for the fogs? I have an 02 Formula. Thanks.
Fixed.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-ls1-o...-headlamp.html
Old 06-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jlincks
Don't really drive the car at night anyway so I'm not to worried about other people being blinded.
I'm sorry but I'm hung up on this. If you rarely drive at night then why spend the money on an HID set up? Let alone on something like this that your just going to replace with a proper projector set up. Save money by not buying this and have money for the proper set up faster.

I had a set up like this once. It sucked, for both my visibility and everyone else.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok to the above poster I don't see how I am wasting money on the setup I have now because all I have to do it swap out my my current low housings to projectors and insert the bulbs. Oh and the visibility to me was great. Drove about 30 miles on the highway tonight and never had one car flash me. Granted I didn't realize how blue the 8000k lights are I will definitely get a whiter light next time. Here are some visibility shots while I was driving tonight. sorry they aren't very good. I took them while I was driving with my phone.

Quick Reply: Finally HID'd my car!