Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

New Custom Nose Emblem

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 09:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blownbayou
one more try.... who made your hood OP????
Sorry its a VFN Sunoco hood bolt on style
Old 11-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good! Goes real well with the current theme.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the way that emblem looks on your car. I wouldn't mind something similar for my car.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Looks good man
Old 11-23-2012, 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by djfury05
Sorry its a VFN Sunoco hood bolt on style
thx my man
Old 11-23-2012, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
What he has: Is a sticker with a urethane process called doming.
Liquid urethane is squirted on top, and allowed to flow to the edges. The surface tension of the urethane causes it to not flow over the edges, unless to much is placed. Then it is allowed to cure.
It's a simple process but it involves making a sticker, which we do not do here.

Can we make one as an emblem? sure. If you want one excatly as his is, then you should go the same route he did.
I really do not want to jump on his thread. So you can PM me if you have any questions about what we do. My only intention here was to let you guys know that we can indeed do it.

Thanks, Roger

I don't understand why you would even come in here and say that you could make the emblem/logo/wtfever and then turn around in the same thread and say that you will not or would not do it. If you cant/wont/whatever the hell then why even come in here and comment on this mans stuff? It seems to me like you are trying to act like your stuff is "better" than what he has asked for, which no one really cares about. The point of the matter is that this is what he wanted and you said no.

BTW OP I think it looks awesome!
Old 11-23-2012, 11:23 PM
10 Second Club

^^ Yep.. post #12 came across to me the same way.

and thanks man!
Old 11-23-2012, 11:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Exactly, im just saying. he needs to bring that crap else where. This is a forum set up for car enthusiasts not for the highest bidder. and im sure his company isnt even the highest bidder. These guys make emblems for christ's sakes and it looks like he is trying to use your thread for commercial. your cars mods speak for themselves, who needs some stuck up companies emblems? damn is that rice im smelling?
Old 11-23-2012, 11:34 PM
10 Second Club

Lol.. Roger and his guys are good people. Never had any issues with them. They are professionals and make quality products. I don't blame him for advertising in here. I figured my new nose emblem would be a hit and expected it. It's all good.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

im just saying from the outside thats how it looks to me and im sure im not the only person who would have read it like that. I personally would have been offended if it were my thread and someone would have said that about my personally built car/emblems/whatever so i had to say something. im done now. nice setup btw!
Old 11-24-2012, 05:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd sport it if I had to.....

Nice work buddy.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:55 AM
TECH Resident

That looks good . I wanted to change mine but haven't found anything I liked as much until now. I even like the Lsx one .
Old 11-24-2012, 06:20 PM
FormerVendor

OK,

This was obviously taken the wrong way, and Fury did realize that as well.
In my opinion: It was stated we do not/could not work with carbon fiber, and Here is "ALL" I did.

1) To Fury: I was showing "HIM" that we could indeed do similar items if needed. For some reason "I cannot explain" I told him we could not, I just do not know why. I said that was my mistake. I talk with a lot of people each day. Between phonecalls, emails, and messages, It is hard to keep up sometimes with what each individual wants. What's done is done.

2) Someone then asked "ME" If I could make exactly what Fury had. So I explained why we do not, which every word was 100% correct.

3) I also recommended him to contact the same person Fury did, if that is what he wanted.

4) I also said that I was not in this thread to jump in, and then I got out of it.

So now that things I did not do, or intend to do: have been applied to me, despite all of the above points I just made. This has simply been read wrong, and slightly overreacted to as well.
Fury knows us, has bought parts from us in the past, and knows that we did not come here to cause problems for him. In fact, he said so himself.

If Fury wants to: He is the owner of this thread, I think he can delete it and start over. Unless I have a reason to come in, I have no interest to be in this thread. I have family things I need to go and take care of, just like you guys probably do. So you guys have a good weekend.

Fury: Enjoy your piece! I just sent you a PM, about this post.

Thanks, Roger

Last edited by dragonZ28; 11-25-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Quick Reply: New Custom Nose Emblem