Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

6LE Designs...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6LE Designs...

I recently purchased a carbon sail panel from them over 3 weeks ago... It showed shipped on thier website in my order within 3 days of ordering, but i havn't seen anything from them. Ive tried contacting them through thier contact page a week ago, i even found marks phone number on here, i texted a couple days ago, and also called yesterday with no return call. The voicemail states it is him so i know the number is current.... I'm not sure what to do at this point, i jest need some sort of answer, my car is currently being painted and close to completion, minus this sail panel... Is anyone else having an issue with them? I dont want to cancel my order or open something with paypal, i just need an update so i dont look like a ***** to my bodyshop because i have no answers...
Old 12-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Prophecy
I recently purchased a carbon sail panel from them over 3 weeks ago... It showed shipped on thier website in my order within 3 days of ordering, but i havn't seen anything from them. Ive tried contacting them through thier contact page a week ago, i even found marks phone number on here, i texted a couple days ago, and also called yesterday with no return call. The voicemail states it is him so i know the number is current.... I'm not sure what to do at this point, i jest need some sort of answer, my car is currently being painted and close to completion, minus this sail panel... Is anyone else having an issue with them? I dont want to cancel my order or open something with paypal, i just need an update so i dont look like a ***** to my bodyshop because i have no answers...
i dont think anyone has had problems with them.. they should see this.. anytime soon and respond to you.. i hope lol
Old 12-04-2012, 03:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Prophecy
6LEdesign is an honest company. He will respond to you pretty soon. If not, I'm pretty sure he has a good reason.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry, was away... Just replied to it all though. Jeff handles the panels so I cc'd him. I'm trying to pull up our stock list but site is still giving me issues. Should know tomm...
Old 12-04-2012, 04:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Told ya!

Quick Reply: 6LE Designs...