Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Old 05-10-2016, 02:00 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:Browse all: Chevrolet Camaro or Pontiac Firebird Exterior Guides
Print Wikipost

side mirror mod

Old 03-03-2013, 11:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kaydio77
I like that Idea, Thats almost a perfect fit, I'm an artist by trade, And in my spare time i've been trying to redesign the lights for the rear end of my Camaro, I seen a Lincoln concept car and I put the lights and and exhaust on my camaro, I'll post it a few
Looking forward to the pics
Old 03-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's not the turn signals mod but anyway - here is my vert with Euro-spec mirrors (swapped from a wrecked 95 3.4 coupe, these are the only cool difference of export version).

I did this mod for a few reasons:
a) much better rear visibility
b) folding, although manual
c) I really dislike the stock huge Star Trek-style 'ears'
d) my stock driver-side mirror was broken and 2 euro mirrors costed me less than 1 used stock mirror with shipping from USA

Old 03-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i happen to work at a glass company and have been a glazier for years and side mirrors on vehicles arent 100% reflective and have a very soft backing. if you had the ***** to do it one could take the mirrors off and if you had a LED setup with an arrow you could use a dremel and some sort of small disc to sand the mirror where the LEDs show through and then silicone or urethane the LED strip to the back of the mirror and youd have a custom mirror with turn signals. im not sure if it would work 100% but with some tweeking and some time i bet somebody could do it

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: side mirror mod