Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

4" dual tips if interested

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 01:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4" dual tips if interested

The cat back I want doesn't come with quad 4" so I did some searching and some one makes them.

Red tail performance makes a dual 4" tip with a 3" inlet. they are 16" overall lenght and are $100 each...Not bad I suppose and the quality of them looks superb. Once I get my cat back here and my tips I will weld them up and let everyone know how the quality and finish are.

Hope this helps people if they are looking for the same thing.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:15 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I didn't see any dual 4" tips on their site? largest I saw were 3.5." their prices aren't too bad though, i'd be interested if they do have some nice 4" tips though.

*edit. found the ones i think you were talking about... not really a fan myself, those are REALLY staggered, you're either going to have one tip really recessed under the bumper, or one sticking really far past the bumper. Also, if I'm looking at things correctly, that price is for 1 tip, not both? so it'd be $200 for the pair. http://www.redtailperformance.com/ex...ength-rtp-070/

think I'll go with the tried and true 4" corsa clones style
Old 03-30-2013, 05:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
I didn't see any dual 4" tips on their site? largest I saw were 3.5." their prices aren't too bad though, i'd be interested if they do have some nice 4" tips though.

*edit. found the ones i think you were talking about... not really a fan myself, those are REALLY staggered, you're either going to have one tip really recessed under the bumper, or one sticking really far past the bumper. Also, if I'm looking at things correctly, that price is for 1 tip, not both? so it'd be $200 for the pair. http://www.redtailperformance.com/ex...ength-rtp-070/

think I'll go with the tried and true 4" corsa clones style

yeah those are the ones, its something different. I wish I could find the magnaflow 4" dual tips that come on their cat back but I haven't had any luck. and they're probably $$$
Old 03-30-2013, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

I know a couple places to get them where they are slightly recessed and also slant cut like the Corsa design. They also have 2.5 or 3" inlet and 3.5 or 4" out in any combination.

PM me cause they aren't sponsors here.

The ones in that link are usually advertised for trucks and are meant for side exit.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:54 PM
On The Tree

These are polished stainless and range from $95 to $135 a pair depending on what combo you order.

Quick Reply: 4" dual tips if interested