Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Strobe light Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ddelallata
I bought it from strobesnmore. It might be 25ft. I really don't know man. I bought this stuff back in 2000 and I can't go outside to confirm right now. I'm really sick
That's cool man. Sorry, not trying to knock on you at all. Also, I just read over my previous post, and just want to clarify to everyone that I'm not knocking the unit or saying don't buy the pack at all: it's great for 4 strobes (what he's selling it for) and is at a significantly better price than you'll find anywhere else (obviously). Just don't want anyone to take my post that i'm saying don't buy it. it is a good unit.

-Matt
Old 04-24-2005, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

I've seen some cheap strobe kits on www.lshlights.net
Old 04-24-2005, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pushtheextreme
That's cool man. Sorry, not trying to knock on you at all. Also, I just read over my previous post, and just want to clarify to everyone that I'm not knocking the unit or saying don't buy the pack at all: it's great for 4 strobes (what he's selling it for) and is at a significantly better price than you'll find anywhere else (obviously). Just don't want anyone to take my post that i'm saying don't buy it. it is a good unit.

-Matt

don't worry about it. I appreciate your help. If anyone here was interested in buying them I'd double-check measurements and everything and send pictures. I've always made sure that people that buy stuff from me are always happy with their product after the sale. I can also provide references upon request. thanks again Pushtheextreme for correcting my mistakes and for looking out for others.

Quick Reply: Strobe light Kit