Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Interior questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior questions

Hey everyone, So I purchased a 2006 Chevy Monte Carlo SS about 6 months ago. And I want to do a ton of different things to it. I am wanting to do all the visual stuff first and then I may work on some performance things down the road. I was wondering, has anyone done any kind of custom interior? My Monte has black leather interior and I was thinking of having some custom seat work done to make it 2 tone with red in the center, like this

I saw this picture and pretty much fell in love haha. I was wondering if anyone has done anything like this and if so, how much did it cost?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:42 PM
TECH Regular

Cost of having it done by a pro will depend on air bags, material used and time spent.

I would venture to guess 500-800 depending on the shop and what style leather or fabric used. Just know that your front seats will no longer match the rears and you'll want to fix that soon after.

Best thing to do would be to call around and get a few quotes.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Staging Lane

Yea, I plan on doing the rear seats as well, just without the SS logo. And i contacted a few places but while waiting on an E-mail back I figured I would ask around here and see if anyone has had something like this or a basic upholstery done. Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply: Interior questions