Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

paint scheme...which one do I do???

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paint scheme...which one do I do???

guys/gals...my car is going in for paint soon...I'm wanting 2 possible paint job schemes on my black 2000 Camaro SS...my accent color is a dark candy apple red...I'm wanting to do:

*dark candy apple red ghost flames...with maybe some flake at the end of the tips to draw unexpected attention...

or

*dark candy apple red painted hood scoop with a stripe on the rear SS spoiler (not a RACING STRIPE)...check out Steve's 2000 Camaro SS...his black one but in the candy red...yes yes...i know I'm gonna have to steal his idea, but hey...i like it, and hes the only other person with it...its real subtle...ties in the rearend to the front...

My thinking: the flames would be amazing...really custom, but it would not tie in the rear of the car as well as the second paint option...also, what if someone hit my car? I live in chicago...so anything is possible...and the second option is gonna be visible, not ghost...hmmmmmmm...decisions decisions...and the second would prob. be a lot cheaper...

thx for all comments and replies...this is a reallllyyyyyyyyyy important decision...my car is going to be a show car...and i will hopefully be entering world of wheels, Chicago, this comming winter...if you were a judge or car enthusiast, what would you like to see?

Mikie
Old 05-12-2004, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

Do the ghost flames. Would look killer IMO.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Teching In

Do the ghost flames. I think it would look wicked!

Quick Reply: paint scheme...which one do I do???