Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Bringing back old blue

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 06:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Bringing back old blue

Ok guys, I know I've been out awhile but its time to get this train rolling again. I took a little hiatus from my LT1 car to just regroup, recoup some funds, and enjoy the stockish bolt on Corvette world for awhile. Tax seasons hear though and the funds to put the Blue car back together are finnaly here so I'm jumping back into the project full throttle in hopes of having it done for Cruisin' OC this spring.

Just scored a set of Jesel shaft mount rockers for the motor on the cheap and soon going to order the rest of the gaskets and things needed to reassemble the car. I have been pretty busy on the body in the meantime as well and went ahead and finished my HVAC delete and started tucking and cleaning the engine bay. I should have some updated pictures soon but ill leave a few of where I had left off.

This time around though I'm finishing up the second part of the build while fixing all the stuff from the last nightmare. The Vortech V1 is going to find herself a home on the block this time and shooting for 12lbs of boost. Lot of other changes coming too as well as some interior and possibly wheel changes.

I'm pumped to get her back on the road but not cutting any corners this time. So stay tuned and watch me bring the old girl back to life.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like its a beautiful car and certainly will be! I never liked Trans am's but lately I really like the LT1 Trans am! Good luck with the project!
Old 02-25-2014, 10:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Lethal ******* Productions,
I bet she does, ...

Oh wait, Lethal Shutter, ...

Quick Reply: Bringing back old blue