Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Anyone use this ebay ss spoiler?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone use this ebay ss spoiler?

Please don't refer me to another company!! Only people who have dealt with these wings! http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-2002-CHEVY-CAMARO-SS-WING-SPOILER-W-LIGHT-SPECIAL-D11-/171316591985?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27e343bd71&vxp=mtr
Old 05-04-2014, 04:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have not but since you don't want other's opinions, I won't say where mine came from that's painted for the same price.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 9WhiteCamaro9
I have not but since you don't want other's opinions, I won't say where mine came from that's painted for the same price.
Lol I think that's why no one is posting here, I was gonna share that info as well..
Old 05-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Staging Lane

Well I only said that because every thread if have found on ebay spoilers are pretty much like this "anything ebay stay away". I shouldn't have been so empty minded. What wing is out there for same price of good quality?
Old 05-04-2014, 08:30 PM

Hey my bro bought that wing its needs a good amount of work you have to long gate the holes on the trunk so it fit well thats not that big deal but the prep work for paint was a pain *** took a lot of sanding to smooth out. The ss I have on my car I bought it from carid it took three week to get it. IT came already painted and the color was dead on. I to had to long gate the hole a little but no prep work. Oh before I forget we had to install a 8 ohm resister on the brake light wire because the led was trigging the abs light to stay on. hope this helps
Old 05-04-2014, 08:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by big lou
Hey my bro bought that wing its needs a good amount of work you have to long gate the holes on the trunk so it fit well thats not that big deal but the prep work for paint was a pain *** took a lot of sanding to smooth out. The ss I have on my car I bought it from carid it took three week to get it. IT came already painted and the color was dead on. I to had to long gate the hole a little but no prep work. Oh before I forget we had to install a 8 ohm resister on the brake light wire because the led was trigging the abs light to stay on. hope this helps
since ur open to other opinions, i hve one from CarID as well, paint was excellent, packaging great, price great, fit is "decent" but not oem, i did a "install thread" on mine last year sometime, not show quality but great for a driver.

Quick Reply: Anyone use this ebay ss spoiler?