So someone backed into my car a few weeks ago and cracked the filler panel between my taillights. Luckily, my brother-in-law had an extra one laying around from one of his T/A's but it needed some work. It looked like something had been laid on top of it in the heat and melted some dimples into the plastic. Anyway, I started messing with it today and decided to shave the lock hole. I did some searching on here and found some good information, but I had an epiphany of sorts as far as what to fill the hole with. I used a Dremel and enlarged the hole and tapped a quarter in there. LoL. Worked like a charm. Some spot putty and primer and I'll have it painted soon. I'm too embarrassed of my first attempt at any kind of bodywork to post pics, but here's one with the quarter in the hole. Might be dumb, but I thought it was a good idea. Well worth the .25 cents.