Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

rear seat install hardware?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 03:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default rear seat install hardware?

I feel silly asking this, a year or so I sold my rear seats. And I just recently purchased an ebony set, but I'm having trouble remembering how to install. My new rear seat seems to be missing a hing at the bottom? Anyone have a picture of this?
Old 10-11-2017, 03:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z28_theantirice
I feel silly asking this, a year or so I sold my rear seats. And I just recently purchased an ebony set, but I'm having trouble remembering how to install. My new rear seat seems to be missing a hing at the bottom? Anyone have a picture of this?

Not sure if mine is bent a little more than usual but that should be what your talking about and it does have a bend in it, even if its not as severe of an angle as the one in the pic. Ifits the lower cushion you were asking about, theres just a metal loop at the front that you slip a bolt w/washer through and it threads into the unibody at the top/front of the back seat humps.

;D
Old 10-11-2017, 03:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by munkieZ

Not sure if mine is bent a little more than usual but that should be what your talking about and it does have a bend in it, even if its not as severe of an angle as the one in the pic. Ifits the lower cushion you were asking about, theres just a metal loop at the front that you slip a bolt w/washer through and it threads into the unibody at the top/front of the back seat humps.

;D

Heres the loop for the lower part.

Quick Reply: rear seat install hardware?