Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Interior (Arm wrest)

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 06:46 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Interior (Arm wrest)

There was someone on here wrapping arm wrests. I believe they were out of Florida. They did some High Quality work. Just wondering if they were still in business or around the forum. I cant seem to find they're thread now.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 328 Likes on 246 Posts

All that guys threads got deleted I think, some quibble about sponsorship. I think he operates off Facebook these days.

Redline sells a wrap you have to install on your own. You can send them out to them, but they are based out of Sweden so it's not very cost effective.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blackbyrd
All that guys threads got deleted I think, some quibble about sponsorship. I think he operates off Facebook these days.

Redline sells a wrap you have to install on your own. You can send them out to them, but they are based out of Sweden so it's not very cost effective.
I have a redline one already, great stuff. Just looking for something a little bit different and a change. Thats cool, Its not big deal. Not like the end of the world. Sad that we lost a community member with them kind of skills, of course without knowing the full details of what transpired between him and the board mods and operators I'm completely neutral about the entire event. Thanks for the prompt reply

EDIT:
Just noticed armrest is spelled wrong in the tittle....time to put the beer away..lol
Old 11-03-2017, 09:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 328 Likes on 246 Posts

I didn't catch it.....maybe I should stop too hahaha. Yeah I have the redline ones but haven't installed them.

Quick Reply: Interior (Arm wrest)