Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2 months and still waiting on my 6LE rear diffuser

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 11:44 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad I researched 6LE a year or so ago and did not get screwed like you guys are. Seems that he has done shitty business this same way for years, but people keep sending him money so he has no reason to stop. I could never do business with him after reading all the FB and forum reviews of how his business functions...or fails to function.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Received the diffuser today and updated the original post.
Old 04-18-2018, 07:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Glad you finally got it.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by The Dragon
Received the diffuser today and updated the original post.
Did he say anything to you or did it just randomly arrive?
Old 04-19-2018, 02:04 PM
TECH Addict

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by SparkyJJO
Glad you finally got it.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by 00cls1camaross
Did he say anything to you or did it just randomly arrive?
Randomly arrived.
Old 04-19-2018, 04:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It really sucks to read this, he's about the only one who makes things like sail panels. I need a new sail panel. But I don't need one bad enough that I loan a guy $700 until he decides it's worth his time to make/ship my part. Especially if he seems to be the type that ignores his customers. If you can't be bothered to communicate with your customers I can't be bothered to pay you for a part that will randomly arrive sometime later this year.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Golf&GM
It really sucks to read this, he's about the only one who makes things like sail panels. I need a new sail panel. But I don't need one bad enough that I loan a guy $700 until he decides it's worth his time to make/ship my part. Especially if he seems to be the type that ignores his customers. If you can't be bothered to communicate with your customers I can't be bothered to pay you for a part that will randomly arrive sometime later this year.
I know, he has so many great products. I want to order more stuff but I am nervous I am going to get swindled.

Need the CME valance and I like his factory stitching seat option.
Old 04-21-2018, 09:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

It took 6 months to get my fiberglass SS grill. They list 6-8 weeks for shipment, and I contacted Mark at about 10 weeks when I hadn't heard anything. Said there was a mold issue and it was shipping out the next week. Several emails back and forth with BS excuses, he told me to go ahead and request refund through paypal. Just as I was about to do so, it randomly showed up on my door. I received zero updates or info unless I emailed him, and then the responses were pretty generic.

Originally Posted by 00cls1camaross
Is it concerning to anyone else that this company has sent two emails about their 30% off tax day? One of the emails was the extension of the tax sales. I still have not even heard from the company about my parts.
This is something I realized after I ordered. From the outside looking in, to me it looks like they have a major cash flow issue. Look back on their facebook page and you'll see they've been running 30% off sales since September, just before SEMA when they debuted the IROC package. Then, as you can see in this thread, the issue isn't just delays with one part but deliveries on just about everything. The good thing, is that it seems everyone is still getting their parts eventually or able to get their money refunded, but I fear some day this is all going to catch up and there will be a bunch of people who lose money and don't receive their parts.
Old 04-21-2018, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i know my CME valance showed up within a couple weeks

Quick Reply: 2 months and still waiting on my 6LE rear diffuser