Notices
Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

trans am floor mats

Old 04-21-2019, 08:18 AM
On The Tree

Default trans am floor mats

I have searched and searched for a nice looking set of cloth floor mats for my 02 trans am, just havent found any that i like.
the only one i like is discontinued? the ws6 emblem ones from car motorsports. has anyone seen or been able to find any? i have seen the slp i dont like the cut in the passenger side. the loyds seem good quality but i dont want the trans am bird. just looking for a black set with the ws6 logo. im replacing the ebony carpet with black, so the mats have to be black.
Old 04-22-2019, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I ve search for years trying to replace my WS6 embroidered matts. I did have an embroidery shop offer to try if the matts were thin enough. I decided not to try.
Let us know if you have any luck.

Old 04-25-2019, 12:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NitrOmm View Post
I ve search for years trying to replace my WS6 embroidered matts. I did have an embroidery shop offer to try if the matts were thin enough. I decided not to try.
Let us know if you have any luck.
i want !!!!

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: