Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Ouch!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 12:17 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if i would have punched the gas she would have hit my passenger side rear quarter causing me to spin out into the other cars waiting on the far side of the intersection. i did pause and then i went aftr i was moving and in the intersection she got the bright idea to hit me
Old 10-31-2004, 03:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by B T
...I guess you guys can tell I was ran of the road the other day and I was in the fast lane! lol!
I just love it when people see two inches of daylight and think they can just squeeze their car in there, what the hell it'll fit right? (putting my life in danger at this point)
After I got back into the fast lane the guy had the nerve to flip his lit cig out the window right at my car. A$$HOLE!....

aw, HELL-MOTHERFUCKING-NO....!!!

that's an open invitation for me to chase that sonovabitch down and beat him within an inch of his life....try to run me off the road, then throw **** at MY car? uh uh.....

i swear, i'm a pretty pacifistic person 99% of the time....but i have road rage in the worst way imaginable....and it will probably be my downfall one day.....

some people get hooked and screw up their lives for drugs, some people get greedy and embezzle money and get caught....i will be the one going to jail cause some inconsiderate ***** pushed me just a bit too far over the edge while i'm driving, and i snapped on 'em
Old 10-31-2004, 03:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by tones2SS
Sorry to hear that man!!! Good luck with everything!!!! (Should'a socked her in the mug!!! Just kidding???) What did the cops say about her driving without a license? GOOD LUCK MAN!!!!

Im with this guy
Old 10-31-2004, 09:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2000slpss
hey i live in bolingbrook, illinois and i need some recomendations for goooood bodyshops!!! any shops that i should stop by???
Tim's Auto Repair here in South Holland has always done my cars.
He does amazing work... after quarter panel and front end work on my car it came out perfect... perfect enough to win best of show at a car show!
Old 10-31-2004, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry to hear about that man, Hope it all works out for ya.

Something similar happened to me, I was in my chevelle, i was trying to cross an intersection and go left (you know, those four lane roads between shopping centers) I look left, no one. I look right no one, I start to go, I am more than half way across the first two lanes, just crosing the turn lane, trying to go left, when I hear squeal-honk-then suddenly, slam, a Jeep's front wheel is dead center my grill. It crushed it pretty good, I fixed it with a $100 parts car though and even made money on the parts car lol Anyways, I think the F'KR sped up and tried to go around me, I didn't see him at all because I was still looking right (blind curve) I see that Jeep every now and again, I get so pissed thinking about it. I didn't fight or anything-other things were a little more important at the time-but I can't promise that if I see that guy, that it will pleasant.

Quick Reply: Ouch!!!!!