Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Paint Shops?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paint Shops?

I just moved to Salt Lake City, UT from Kansas City, MO. I wanted to know if anyone has some good places or people to get custom painting done. I have been looking at getting Hockey Sticks painted on. I could possibly go with the stickers....what do you guys recommend?
Old 11-07-2004, 06:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gallitin
I just moved to Salt Lake City, UT from Kansas City, MO. I wanted to know if anyone has some good places or people to get custom painting done. I have been looking at getting Hockey Sticks painted on. I could possibly go with the stickers....what do you guys recommend?
Stickers are for ricers. We use decals

I would not paint the hockey sticks on just because it would cost a fortune. People charge a lot of money to do any type of painting on our cars. And I have a feeling custom artwork like that would be real expensive. Decals on the other hand are usually inexpensive, look just as good and cost a fraction of the price. For hockey sticks you would only pay $115.00 + shipping which would only be maybe another $10. So $125 and your good to go. They are supposed to be good for 5-7 years so even if they wear out it's not likely you'll have to replace them more then once since most of us don't keep our cars more then ten years.

Here is a pic of my decal kit. It's been on for 1.5 years and still looks like it did when I installed it. Just don't attempt to install yourself unless you have experience, a friend helping who has experience or have watched a good install video. If you watch a video and install yourself then mark my words and take your time. It took me and a friend two hours but when we were done it looked great. I have has more then a few people ask where I had it painted because they couldn't tell it was a decal! Here is a pic and I'll PM you a link on where to buy the hockey stick decal kit for $115.