Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Getting repainted again! Hope the third times a charm.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting repainted again! Hope the third times a charm.

My car got kniffed all the way around a year ago last october, and it's being repainted for the third time. The pics are of the second time getting repainted. The problem is that the paint that the body man was usin would bubble about 30 little pin heads in about the size of a silver dollar all over the car. After about 3 weeks to a month after repainting they would start to show up. Since then he has switched his whole paint set up and now it's in for a third time. Hopefully it will all work out this time.
Attached Thumbnails Getting repainted again!  Hope the third times a charm.-z28-during.jpg   Getting repainted again!  Hope the third times a charm.-z28-painted2-x-2.jpg   Getting repainted again!  Hope the third times a charm.-z28-painted-x-2.jpg  
Old 02-17-2005, 05:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by duner21
My car got kniffed all the way around a year ago last october, and it's being repainted for the third time. The pics are of the second time getting repainted. The problem is that the paint that the body man was usin would bubble about 30 little pin heads in about the size of a silver dollar all over the car. After about 3 weeks to a month after repainting they would start to show up. Since then he has switched his whole paint set up and now it's in for a third time. Hopefully it will all work out this time.
that sucks, my car got keyed pretty good on the passnger side.. about half way down the car. Damn kids. Hope it all works out this time
Old 02-17-2005, 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks, Yeah some people are just complete idiots. Good thing I don't really know who it was.
Old 02-17-2005, 09:53 PM
>X<
On The Tree

congradulations, sounds like your painter is a ********, hope he doesnt screw it up this time. next time try something besides macco. its never the paint, mostly the nut attatched to the handle of the paint gun
Old 02-17-2005, 10:19 PM
Staging Lane

The paint was dupont and the painter was my cousin with 32 years of experience under his belt. So I would appreciate it if you would not call him a f**khead, or a nut. Thank you.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:03 PM
Staging Lane

Old 02-18-2005, 05:06 PM
TECH Regular

Ageed

>X< ='s

Quick Reply: Getting repainted again! Hope the third times a charm.