Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

reverse glow power inverter

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reverse glow power inverter

i had bought a reverse glow gauge for a 97 t/a. it was cheap, around $20.00, but with cheap price comes incomplete pakages. if any of you have connected one of these gauges ,maybe you can help me out . on the power inverter there are (on mine) 4 wires comming from the box 1 wire goes to the gauge then there is a + and a -,and the 4th wire??? does anyone know where i connect the wire that has to prongs on it -did a search cant find info. and i do not have instructions--any help would be great
Old 04-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doehmer
i had bought a reverse glow gauge for a 97 t/a. it was cheap, around $20.00, but with cheap price comes incomplete pakages. if any of you have connected one of these gauges ,maybe you can help me out . on the power inverter there are (on mine) 4 wires comming from the box 1 wire goes to the gauge then there is a + and a -,and the 4th wire??? does anyone know where i connect the wire that has to prongs on it -did a search cant find info. and i do not have instructions--any help would be great
well after getting ahold of the dealer ,i found out that there is a switch that it connects to. he said he would send right away. PROBLEM SOLVED

Quick Reply: reverse glow power inverter