Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Blackbird Pics?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 09:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Blackbird Pics?

Does anyone have any Black Blackbird pics from all angles. Front, Side, Rear. Mostly the rear, I'm trying to see how the black panel would look on a black car.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

There's more pictures on GMMG's site--------> But due to the fact they're copyright protected you can't copy them from the site. Just look under the tab, "The Car's" and there's a good rear shot of the Blackbird
Old 05-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Launching!

Yeah, I looked, but they had a shot of a red Blackbird from the rear. I want to know what the black Blackbirds look like with the rear panel. Nice looking car by the way.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99BLACKBIRD
Yeah, I looked, but they had a rear shot of a red Blackbird fromthe rear. I want to know what the black Blackbirds look like with the rear panel.
Same, just black instead of red. You could either post up in the Photoshop thread to see it on a black car or PM blackbird4(don't know if he has a rear shot of the car or not). I'm sure he could hook you up with one though.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2002yroneformula
Same, just black instead of red. You could either post up in the Photoshop thread to see it on a black car or PM blackbird4(don't know if he has a rear shot of the car or not). I'm sure he could hook you up with one though.
That's funny. I just got done sending him a PM. Thanks for your help. Getting an '02 WS6 in black in a couple of weeks. Just making a list of what I'm going to do.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99BLACKBIRD
That's funny. I just got done sending him a PM. Thanks for your help. Getting an '02 WS6 in black in a couple of weeks. Just making a list of what I'm going to do.
No problem. He's like most everyone on here and loves to talk about the car. I'd have sent you one, but I've been forgetting to take some pictures of it at the last 2 shows we've been at.

Quick Reply: Blackbird Pics?