Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

A pillar gauge pod.

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 12:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A pillar gauge pod.

I believe its the A pillar. the windsheild pillar....well I had thought of gettin this replacement gauge pod for the T top cars. my only thing stoping me is i dont know what kind of gauges to put in the 3 openings. Any help would be greatly appreciated to what looks good plus adds a lil itimidation factor to the car. Thanks in advance.
Justin
Old 05-12-2005, 12:37 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JLMoses
I believe its the A pillar. the windsheild pillar....well I had thought of gettin this replacement gauge pod for the T top cars. my only thing stoping me is i dont know what kind of gauges to put in the 3 openings. Any help would be greatly appreciated to what looks good plus adds a lil itimidation factor to the car. Thanks in advance.
Justin
Performance: Whisper air box lid, Hooker Super Comp. Exaust, Moser 12 Bolt with 4.11s and 33 spline axles with eaton posi.
Apperance: Ram Air II (WS6 style)hood, 17" 10 spoke SS rims, tinted windows, billet grill, clear front corners, black halo headlights, and the black TYC Elegante, center rear exaust, and the full Xenon GFX.

Hmm.. You have Exhaust, so you could do Air/Fuel.... Tranny Temperature, uhm Oil pressure..Theres 3..

But to be completely honest with you its pretty pointless with the mods you have done to your car....
Old 05-12-2005, 06:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm doing AF ratio, fuel pressure, and oil pressure in my car soon. I like the look of it moreso than function.

Andy
Old 05-12-2005, 06:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have two air/fuel ratio meters. Autometer also sells a quartz clock if you run out of options.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Even if you dont use the pod I think every A4 car should have tranny temp gage, my cooler was plugged and I never knew till I got my temp gage and realized I was running too hot.

Quick Reply: A pillar gauge pod.