Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Rain X Ultra Wax?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Rain X Ultra Wax?

I was able to get a free kit from work and I'm thinking about trying this stuff instead of adding another coat of the wax I'm currently using. Just wondering has anyone used this stuff before?

Old 06-05-2005, 09:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cerwin Vega Fan
I was able to get a free kit from work and I'm thinking about trying this stuff instead of adding another coat of the wax I'm currently using. Just wondering has anyone used this stuff before?

Haven't used it myself, but a friend did. Assuming he did a good job applying it, from what I hear it's good protection with decent durability. From what I saw, shine leaves a lot to be desired
Old 06-07-2005, 11:28 AM
On The Tree

I use RainX waxes on my daily drivers. It doesn't have the shine that comes with the more expensive polishes (I use Zaino on my SS), but the RainX stuff gets the daily drivers through our harsh winters up here, and seems to keep the vehicles looking clean longer.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:29 PM
TECH Veteran

I tried it on the daily driver truck, it didn't hold up as well as NXT and it is a bit higher gloss.
So now I use the RainX wax on the sinks, tubs, and formica countertops in the house - that lasts about 2 months or more

Quick Reply: Rain X Ultra Wax?