Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hood Mirrors.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 08:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hood Mirrors.

Would like to get the mirrors for the underside of my hood. Does the company make them for Firehawks?? or how close is the underside of a WS6? close enough to work?
Old 06-11-2005, 10:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nasty Hawk
Would like to get the mirrors for the underside of my hood. Does the company make them for Firehawks?? or how close is the underside of a WS6? close enough to work?
Just give it a few more weeks, Renips on here, is making a set of underhood mirros for the Firehawks, and I sent him my inlet, and extractor screens to use as templates for mirrored vents. He already sells the fender vents. I just got my OE screens back on Friday, so I would think the inlet/extractor set should be ready within a week, or two. Last I talked to Mark he said that the underhood mirrors would be nearing completion about the same time...
Old 06-11-2005, 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by XxXTransAmXxX
Just give it a few more weeks, Renips on here, is making a set of underhood mirros for the Firehawks, and I sent him my inlet, and extractor screens to use as templates for mirrored vents. He already sells the fender vents. I just got my OE screens back on Friday, so I would think the inlet/extractor set should be ready within a week, or two. Last I talked to Mark he said that the underhood mirrors would be nearing completion about the same time...

Does he or anyone make these for the SS hoods?
Old 06-11-2005, 10:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.spinnerpremiumdesigns.com/
Old 06-12-2005, 03:34 AM
On The Tree

I've also wanted mirrors for the underside of my SS hood.....but I have yet to find anyone that makes them.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:59 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mandrake
I've also wanted mirrors for the underside of my SS hood.....but I have yet to find anyone that makes them.

Tell me about it....
Old 06-12-2005, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BluCamSS
Tell me about it....
I want the same! My dad does stained glass work and I thought about buying a mirror and having him cut it to fit in the slots. But would it interfere with the ram air? How would you bond it to the hood in order for them to stay on? Don't want to be driving down the HWY and suddenly here shards of glass in my belts!!!!