Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

getting a new hood

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default getting a cowl hood... need advise

I am looking for a good fitting 2 inch cowl hood. Here is my situation... i got in an accident and the dude at the place that i am having it fixed told me that they can credit me up to $420 if i show up with a new hood. but if it had fitment issues or anything of that nature he would have to charge extra. But i dont have a whole lot of money so i am looking for the best fitting 2 inch cowl hood. i havent found too many 2 inch and dont know how good some fit so that is why i came to you guys for advise. TIA.

Last edited by sweetZ28; 07-27-2005 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sweetZ28
I am looking for a good fitting 2 inch cowl hood. Here is my situation... i got in an accident and the dude at the place that i am having it fixed told me that they can credit me up to $420 if i show up with a new hood. but if it had fitment issues or anything of that nature he would have to charge extra. But i dont have a whole lot of money so i am looking for the best fitting 2 inch cowl hood. i havent found too many 2 inch and dont know how good some fit so that is why i came to you guys for advise. TIA.
check out www.fbodymotorsports.com
Old 07-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Teching In

i need to know from some1 with the hood to ensure a great fit. but that 2 1/2 inch looked pretty sweet.