Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

i was amazed

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 12:43 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking i was amazed

checked the weather yesterday and saw that it wasn't going to rain in my area until next week. so i gave my car a good cleaning. cleaned and conditioned the leather, 00 steel wooled my windows, and hit it with some meguiars quik detailer spray because it got a good coat of zaino about a month ago and was extremely impressed by the results. heres a pic of what it came out looking like, don't mind the dumpster in the backround. I work at a dealership and i detail cars/trucks so i really never have any energy left to do my own car but tonight i stayed an extra few hours late and buffed out a couple scratches, foam padded the whole car with a glaze, did a good coat of meguiars liquid car wax, and then some more quik detailer spray on top of that. It looked insane in the garage and i can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see it in my driveway gleaming in the sunlight. You guys probably don't care too much but I am excited.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:57 AM
12 Second Club

well if i knew how to post an image there probably would've been one up there
Old 08-24-2005, 10:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

use the info here.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/signature-testing-design/356036-signature-faq.html
btw you coulda used 0000 on the glass. I'll even use that on chrome. Much less resistant to scratching.

Sounds nice, now get some pictures up!