Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

lets see pic's of some gauges

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 01:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets see pic's of some gauges

just so me and everyone else can get some ideas!!
Old 09-29-2005, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Carbon fiber gauge bezel, Nu Image black faced red flame guages.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:48 PM
Launching!

110 you have a v6??
Old 09-29-2005, 02:54 PM
10 Second Club

NR overlays with T/A bezel, and Autometer Phantom gauges.

Old 09-29-2005, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mustgofasster
110 you have a v6??
yup, just a v6. Gotta afford the mods somehow.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mustgofasster
110 you have a v6??
I have to admit, I didn't even pick up on that! I've see meissenation post around here before but never even thought for a second that it was a V6 (no offense meant!) That's a nice lookin' ride bro, I checked out your cardomain site! The faceplate mounted in the visor I thought was pretty trick!
Old 09-29-2005, 04:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

any night pics out there???
Old 09-29-2005, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Y2kFirehawk
The faceplate mounted in the visor I thought was pretty trick!
Thanks for the compliments. I've only seen one other car have their CD player's faceplate mounted in the sunvisor (which is where I had gotten the idea! ) Next is to fiberglass my headliner (no more sagging! ) and then mold the faceplate into the middle of the headliner above the rear view mirror.

For a night pic:

Old 09-29-2005, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/178...ge_pics_002.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/178...ge_pics_001.jpg
Old 09-29-2005, 05:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

gotta paste the whole URL, not what displays on another forum -- it chops the URL
Old 09-29-2005, 06:37 PM
TECH Addict

Old 09-29-2005, 06:39 PM
SSU's Drunk Typing Whore

Originally Posted by 00SS4780
Looks really good! Not a fan of those clear ***** though...other than that it looks amazing.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:49 PM
TECH Resident

Ok, my net crapped out, I have to ask this question meissenation..

Don't take this comment the wrong way, but wouldn't your car be deemed "rice"? To my knowledge the defention of rice is making your car look and sound fast when it isn't.. now I'm going to say that 8/10 people would probably think you had an LT1 but it's not.

Some little ricer kid in a honda pulls up next to you and hangs with you, next thing you know he's touting about how his car can hang with/beat ( don't know how slow the v6's are ) camaros and stuff.. while we all know the "big brother" version would lay into them in their mind it's set in stone, they hung with a camaro and now think their all that and then some.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.knology.net/~nova5/gauges.htm

Day and Night Pics.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't take this comment the wrong way, but wouldn't your car be deemed "rice"? To my knowledge the defention of rice is making your car look and sound fast when it isn't.. now I'm going to say that 8/10 people would probably think you had an LT1 but it's not.

Some little ricer kid in a honda pulls up next to you and hangs with you, next thing you know he's touting about how his car can hang with/beat ( don't know how slow the v6's are ) camaros and stuff.. while we all know the "big brother" version would lay into them in their mind it's set in stone, they hung with a camaro and now think their all that and then some.
His car has no badging that would suggest that it was a V8 and hes honest if asked whats under the hood. Ricers would assume its a V8 but then again they also **** there sisters.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it would only be a ricer if its done in "Bad taste" aka ugly.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn i should of known it couldn't be that east.I'll try again.
Attached Thumbnails lets see pic's of some gauges-white-faced-gauge-pics-001.jpg   lets see pic's of some gauges-white-faced-gauge-pics-002.jpg  
Old 09-29-2005, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FelixIlka

I've had to defend my taste many times, so don't worry I'm not going to fly off the deep end and have a hissy fit. Most people scream rice when they see my interior modifications. Basically, in my opinion, any more the true definition of rice is anything different. Seriously, when you think about it, if someone does ANYTHING aftermarket, there's always a group that's going to say it's rice. IMO, I have never considered Halo's aftermarket, but yet there was the huge thread on whether or not they're rice, and there was quite a few that said rice. To each their own. While my car "looks fast," it's a show car, I never take it to the drag, I never street race, and I never "flaunt" like it has speed. I'm very open that I have a v6 under the hood, and have actually been debating whether or not to get "3.4L v6" decals made for the cowl portion of my hood, and for the rear. The only reason I haven't yet is that I don't want to make my car even more busy than it already is. I joke around about mine being a v6 all the time, s'all good. When we have club functions where we cruise somewhere together, I always will joke "Make sure everyone goes a speed that my v6 is capable of going..." For my vehicle, I went exterior appearance first, now I'm starting to iron out the interior mods, and then it'll be 100% engine mods. What exactly I do, not sure... most mods I want to do would require a 100% upgrade of the suspension, probably buy a z28 parts car and switch the suspension over, then *idealy* a 383 stroker. But yes, call it whatever you want, rice, ugly, gaudy, whatever. I'm happy with my car, and obviously a lot of people like it or else it wouldn't be the #7 top rated Camaro on Car Domain.

Edit: Also, for the honda example, I think someone on camaroz28.com said it best once...
"So the ricer beats the v6, thinks he's tough ****. Flaunts it all around school that he beat a z28 Camaro. Next thing you know, he's trying to race a true z28 with his friends watching, and his girlfriend riding shotgun. Imagine how that kid is going to feel when the true z28 *** rapes him with his girlfriend riding shotgun, and all his friends to see he got beat by a z28."

Edit again: I was just reading my PM's, and I couldn't help and laugh at how this PM fit in with everything I said above. I won't mention the poster's name unless he wants to come outright and say it, but here's what he had to say.
I hope you dont mind me bothering you so much, it just seems like you are the only one around here with any ***** to do anything different to your car

Last edited by meissenation; 09-29-2005 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z95m6
Damn i should of known it couldn't be that east.I'll try again.
I really like that z28 decal, that really finishes the white faced gauges very nicely!
Old 09-29-2005, 08:36 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by meissenation
I really like that z28 decal, that really finishes the white faced gauges very nicely!
hey what seats you got? are they re-upholstered stock ones.

Quick Reply: lets see pic's of some gauges